1. All members of Adirondack Harvest:
- Will be able to use the Adirondack Harvest member logo on your business promotional materials.
- Will be able to purchase signs, stickers, banners, postcards, and other promotional items for your use.
- Will have your website linked to the Adirondack Harvest web site to facilitate sales and connections.
- Will receive digital link to a quarterly newsletter (or paper copy if requested).
- Will support our “Buy Local” campaign that encourages and facilitates connections between the local farmers and consumers.
- Will receive a static cling decal.
2. Business members: $25 annually (Additional donations welcome)
- Will produce, create and sell food, fiber and forestry products harvested within the Adirondack region. They include farmers, stores, restaurants, food trucks, caterers, wineries, breweries, CSAs, food hubs, co-packers, value-added processors, forest products, wood artisans, co-ops, farm stands, etc.
- Will be listed on Adirondack Harvest website
- Will have access to our training programs and promotional events.
- Will be able to participate in our grant programs.
- Will receive a weatherproof large sign if available
3. Student Farmer/Producer members: $5 annually
- Will have all the benefits of regular Farmer/Producer members listed in #2 above.
- Will be expected to provide proof of student status.
- Will be encouraged to volunteer to assist in Adirondack Harvest’s mission
- Will be encouraged to provide a brief article about their venture to the Harvest Newsletter
4. Friends: $25 and above annually
- Will have all the privileges listed in number 1.
- Will be recognized on the Adirondack Harvest website on the “Friends” page
- Will receive notice of Adirondack Harvest Festival Week events and other workshops and meetings.
- Will help support our project to assist Adirondack farmers.
- At the $100 level will receive a “Small Farm Rising” DVD.
- At the $500 level will receive a “Three Farms” DVD, “Small Farm Rising” DVD and a locally produced gift basket.
- At the $1000 level will receive an Adirondack Harvest Cookbook, apron, hat and both DVDs in a locally produced gift basket.
To sign up as a Friend supporting member, click here to pay and/or make a donation.