Adirondack Harvest Membership Benefits
– Will be listed on the largest and most complete online database of local farms and producers in the Adirondack region.
– Will be a part of Adirondack Harvest promotion efforts, including online, email and social media outreach, print guides and publications.
– Will have access to use the Adirondack Harvest member branding to promote your goods and services. Members can receive signs, stickers, banners, postcards, and other promotional items with the Adirondack Harvest logo for your use.
– Will be eligible for funding opportunities such as educational workshop reimbursement or photography funds.
– Will receive members-only communications with relevant business marketing information.
– Will have access to events and networking opportunities
NEW Wholesale Database Listing Add-On
Eligibility: This is for Adirondack Harvest members who sell their products wholesale. To join this program, you must also join or renew as an Adirondack Harvest Business Member. Your business should join the wholesale database if it produces and sells food, flowers, fiber and forestry products harvested within the Adirondack region and at a wholesale production level. You can see the wholesale database here.
– Will be listed in the Adirondack Harvest online wholesale database to promote your goods specifically to wholesale buyers.
– Will have the opportunity to consult with our Outreach Coordinator and share products, samples, and swag with wholesale buyers for an additional cost.
Restaurant & Retail Wholesale Support Membership Add-On
Eligibility: Restaurants and retail businesses that are eager to have access to more local food and products.
– This optional contribution will go directly to boosting local food outreach and support for buyers!
– Recognition of your support in email newsletters and social media.
Student Farmer/Producer Members
Eligibility: Current Students who work on farms or in local food/product production. Please provide proof of student status.
– Opportunities to volunteer to assist in Adirondack Harvest’s mission.
– A chance to write about their venture on the Adirondack Harvest website.
– Will be recognized for their donation on the Adirondack Harvest website on the “Friends” page.
– Will receive monthly Adirondack Harvest email newsletter.
– At the $100 level will receive a “Small Farm Rising” DVD.
– At the $500 level will receive a “Three Farms” DVD, “Small Farm Rising” DVD and a locally produced gift basket.
– At the $1000 level will receive an Adirondack Harvest Cookbook, apron, hat and both DVDs in a locally produced gift baske