Save the date for the 2023 Adirondack Harvest Festival on Saturday, September 23 at the Essex County Fairgrounds.
If you’re interested in being a vendor, volunteering or hosting a hands-on workshop, please contact us at email@example.com.
Thank You for a Successful 2022 Adirondack Harvest Festival!
Special Thanks to our 2022 Sponsors
About the Adirondack Harvest Festival
The Harvest Festival was created in 2016 to celebrate local farms and food, support our local economy, and give community members experiences that help us all learn and grow together. It is a day designed to bring farms, local businesses, and the community together! Giving regional farms an opportunity to showcase their work, and community members to learn, try new foods, and meet the makers.
Like everything, the Harvest Festival had to adapt to the COVID-19 pandemic. For the past two years, the Harvest Festival took a different shape. With an online and self-guided festival in 2020, and an “Open Farm Week” with a whole week of many smaller events across the Adirondacks in 2021. The Festival returned to it’s traditional, in-person, one-day event in 2022, and a separate Open Farm Weekend was hosted in August 2022.
Learn More About Past Festivals
In the News
- SAVOR THE SEASON: Adirondack Harvest Festival Focuses on Agroforestry (2022)
- PHOTO STORY: Adirondack Harvest Festival Brings Community Together (2022)
- A full recap of the 2021 Open Farm Week
- Adirondack Harvest Festival Kicks off Open Farm Week (2021)
- Family Fun at 2021 Adirondack Harvest Festival (2021)
- Scenes from the North Country: Harvest Festival (2021)
- Upstate NY Fall Guide 2019: The ultimate list of festivals, activities, more (2019)
- Lake Champlain Region, About the Adirondack Harvest Festival
- SAVOR THE SEASON: Celebrating the Adirondack Harvest (2018)
- Support Local Agriculture: Get to Know Adirondack Harvest (2017)
- First-Ever Adirondack Harvest Festival Begins (2016)