2020 Adirondack Harvest Festival
2020 Adirondack Harvest Festival is Free Range!
Things will look different this year, but just as fun. We are hosting physically distant in-person events, linking you to safe, local food and beverage venues spread out among the community, as well as featuring interactive online content. As always, you’ll connect with new and fascinating Adirondack farms, food, flower, fiber and forestry businesses along the way!
About the Adirondack Harvest Festival
The Harvest Festival was created in 2018 to celebrate local farms and food, support our local economy, and give community members experiences that help us all learn and grow together. It is a day designed to bring farms, local businesses, and the community together! Giving regional farms an opportunity to showcase their work, and community members to learn, try new foods, and meet the makers.
In the News
- Upstate NY Fall Guide 2019: The ultimate list of festivals, activities, more (2019)
- Lake Champlain Region, About the Adirondack Harvest Festival
- SAVOR THE SEASON: Celebrating the Adirondack Harvest (2018)
- Support Local Agriculture: Get to Know Adirondack Harvest (2017)
- First-Ever Adirondack Harvest Festival Begins (2016)