About the Adirondack Harvest Festival
The Harvest Festival was created in 2016 to celebrate local farms and food, support our local economy, and give community members experiences that help us all learn and grow together. It is a day designed to bring farms, local businesses, and the community together! Giving regional farms an opportunity to showcase their work, and community members to learn, try new foods, and meet the makers.
2021 Festival Details
We are thrilled to share that the 2021 Adirondack Harvest Festival will be a Free Range Open Farm Week! Due to the ongoing and unpredictable COVID-19 pandemic, we are eager to welcome the community back to an in-person event, but it will be much more spread out across the region. Farms, value-added producers, forestry products businesses, restaurants, museums, and community organizations with agricultural exhibits and programs and events serving local cuisine will be hosting community members on-site during the whole week.
Monday, September 13 through Sunday, September 19, 2021
Adirondack Harvest Festival Open Farm Week
If you would like your business or organization to participate, please fill out the interest form here. If you would like to be a 2021 sponsor, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
In the News
- Upstate NY Fall Guide 2019: The ultimate list of festivals, activities, more (2019)
- Lake Champlain Region, About the Adirondack Harvest Festival
- SAVOR THE SEASON: Celebrating the Adirondack Harvest (2018)
- Support Local Agriculture: Get to Know Adirondack Harvest (2017)
- First-Ever Adirondack Harvest Festival Begins (2016)