- This event has passed.
Adirondack Harvest Annual Meeting
March 20, 2018 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Adirondack Harvest will hold its annual meeting on Tuesday, March 20, 2018. Chapter meetings will be held at various sites listed below, followed by a “Zoom” virtual meeting at 7:00pm. This meeting is free and open to the public! This is a great chance to connect with other members, elect your chapter representatives and discuss what Adirondack Harvest is doing for your business. More importantly, what do you think Adirondack Harvest should be doing for your business? We will showcase the new website, looking for your suggestions on improvements and give a financial update along with other items.
Pick the location that works for you!
- CCE Essex County, 3 Sisco Street, Westport. 5:30 potluck/chapter meeting, 7:00
regional meeting. RSVP to Laurie Davis 518-962-4810, ext. 404 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Shady Grove Farm, 844 State Rte 22B, Peru, Clinton County. 6:00 dinner/chapter meeting, 7:00 regional meeting. RSVP to Sara Bull or Amy Ivy at 518-561-7450 or email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- CCE Franklin County, 355 West Main Street, Malone 6:00pm potluck/chapter
meeting, 7:00 regional meeting. RSVP to Roger Hastings or
- CCE Warren County, 377 Schroon River Road, Warrensburg. 5:30 potluck/chapter meeting, then 7:00 regional meeting. RSVP to Teresa Whalen at 518-466-5497 or email@example.com.
- OR join from home via Zoom web connection or dial-in number. This will be sent in an email if you are a member. If you are not a member and would like to join us from home, please contact Laurie at firstname.lastname@example.org.