- This event has passed.
Meet the Master Gardeners: Talks, Demos & Displays
September 18 @ 10:00 am - 2:00 pmfree
Master Gardener Volunteers will be at the fairgrounds to answer any questions you may have about fall care and clean-up in your garden.
- Good Bug/Bad Bug by Lorraine Miga
- Toxic Weeds & Horses by Florence Sears
- Herb Butters & Preserving Herbs by Diane Lassen
- Community Gardens by Trisha Best
- Recycling by Kathy Linker
- Sensory boxes for kids play
- Free soil pH testing
The Master Gardener Volunteer program” prepares volunteers to be peer educators who build relationships with community audiences to integrate local experience and research based knowledge in planning for and initiating steps to
manage gardens, lawns, and landscapes with an emphasis on food security and environmental