- This event has passed.
Harvest Party at Ledge Hill
September 18 @ 4:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Join us for an art show, distillery tastings, local food, and music to celebrate the Harvest Season!
- New artwork on display from local farmer, artist and friend of the brewery, Jasmine Horn
- Taste-testings from Murry’s Fools Distillery of their Snowshoe Vodka, La Pomme du Lac Apple Brandy, WolfJaw Whiskey, and Osprey Aquavit
- Ice cream scoops from Farmers’ Cone Creamery- small-batch ice cream with local milk, fruit, and flavorings
- DaCy Meadow Farm will be there serving local food
- Music bingo from 6-8pm
Farmers’ Cone Creamery makes “Handcrafted ice cream made in small batches with fresh, local ingredients. Our ice cream is a celebration of flavor and the farmers who make it possible. Farmers Cone Creamery flavors are familiar, approachable, and straightforward, while being elevated by quality ingredients and care in how they come together.”
Murry’s Fools Distilling Co is a “fully licensed farm distillery producing small batch craft spirits to be enjoyed by those who value nature’s quiet moments and freedom of self. The company was founded in 2015 by Sarah and Randall Beach…Our company philosophy is based upon this heritage of freedom, individualism and nature in making its craft spirits. We draw upon the bounty of our regional resources, and produce spirits designed to inspire freedom of self, creativity and appreciation of the natural world. The distillery is located in the small town of Altona in upstate New York, just a few feet from the Adirondack Park’s Blue Line.”
Ledge Hill Brewing Company is a brewery and tasting room that makes hand crafted ales and lagers mindfully brewed for folks who celebrate our community’s rich heritage and share an optimistic vision of the future.
- Ledge Hill Brewing Company
6700 Main St
Westport, NY 12993 United States