For any business that produces, creates, or sells food, flowers, fiber, and forestry products harvested in the Adirondack region. This includes farmers, stores, restaurants, food trucks, caterers, wineries, breweries, CSAs, food hubs, co-packers, value-added processors, forest products, wood artisans, co-ops, farm stands, etc.
Business Membership Benefits:
- Have your business listed on the Adirondack Harvest website
- Have the option to be listed on the new Adirondack Harvest Wholesale Database
- Welcome to join our training programs and promotional events
- Eligible to participate in our grant programs
- Receive a weatherproof large sign if available
100% of your membership goes directly to the programs of Adirondack Harvest. Membership dues support things like the annual Harvest Festival, Farm to Fork event, and the publication and distribution of the regional Local Food Guide.
We welcome everyone that is eager to be a part of our mission to join us. For those that can comfortably contribute the full cost of membership ($25), we ask that you do so we can continue our work to serve you. If you are in a position to support an additional membership for a neighbor, we welcome you to give a little extra so we can offer membership to anyone ($50+), regardless of their capacity to pay. If $25 feels inaccessible to you at this time, please join us and pay what you can!
New members, please complete this form for review before making a payment.
Optional Add-On: Get Listed on Our New Wholesale Database
Eligibility: To join this program, you must also join or renew as an Adirondack Harvest Business Member at any level. Your business should join the wholesale database if it produces and sells food, flowers, fiber and forestry products harvested within the Adirondack region and at a wholesale production level. We suggest a $25 contribution to gain access to this additional membership benefit, but we welcome contributions of all amounts for those that are eager to expand their wholesale sales.
Additional Wholesale Listing Benefits:
- Will be listed in the Adirondack Harvest online wholesale database to promote your goods specifically to wholesale buyers
- Will have the opportunity to consult with our team and share products, samples, and swag with wholesale buyers for an additional cost
Optional Add-On: Join the Adirondack Cuisine Trails
Eligibility: Please receive pre-approval from Adirondack Harvest (email Laurie Davis at firstname.lastname@example.org) before paying for a Cuisine Trail Membership. To join this program, you must also be an Adirondack Harvest Business Member at any level. Additionally, the New York State Department of Ag and Markets has specific rules about which kinds of businesses can join cuisine trails, including, but not limited to producers, processors, retailers and restaurants that make and sell local food, agricultural products, and experiences. Businesses must be within 5 miles of the pre-existing trail, are open and visible to the public, and hold business insurance. Click here for more information on eligibility.
Additional Adirondack Cuisine Trails Member Benefits:
- Be listed on both the AdirondackHarvest.com interactive cuisine trails page and the main AdirondackHarvest.com directory
- Be listed on cuisine trail print maps and brochures
- Be a part of special cuisine trail digital and print marketing, advertising and press outreach
- Be invited to participate in a special “Open Farm Weekend” event that will aim to highlight one cuisine trail each year
- Have a potential opportunity to have your business name listed on permanent highway signage (TBD)
The suggested contribution for joining the Adirondack Cuisine Trails is currently $25. As the trails are more established, our services expand, and trail members offer input on offerings, the cost may increase in the future.